THIS WAIVER IS FOR OPEN GYM ONLY!
IF YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR A BIRTHDAY PARTY OR EVENT, PLEASE HAVE THE PERSON WHO INVITED YOU, SEND YOU A LINK, IF YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR A CLASS, YOU MUST CLICK ON REGISTRATION, OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE LISTED IN A CLASS OR TRIAL CLASS.
Agree and Acknowledge
I understand and acknowledge that if I proceed to register online and to sign the waiver electronically, that, under the Electronic Transactions Act, such electronic registration and electronically signed Waiver document will be valid and enforced in the same manner as a hand-signed document that exists in physical form and that a record or signature may not be denied legal effect or enforceability under law solely because it is in electronic form.
You certify that you are the legal guardian
or parent of the above listed minors
In consideration of participating in the XTREME CHEER AND GYMNASTICS # 1 INC ALL STAR CHEER AND/OR TUMBLING PROGRAM OR OPEN GYM/BIRTHDAY PARTY/PARENT TEAM . I represent that I understand the nature of this activity and that I/my child am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. I fully understand that this activity involves risks of serious bodily injury including permanent disability, paralysis or death, which may be caused by me/my child’s own actions, or inactions, those of others participating in the event, the conditions in which the event takes place, or the negligence of the “releases” named below, and that there may be other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time. I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibilities for losses, costs and damages I incur as a result of my participation in this activity.
I hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue XTREME CHEER AND GYMNASTICS #1 INC , and its respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, and employees, other participants, and sponsors, and if applicable, owners and lessors on which the activity takes place (each considered one of the “releasees” herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses damages, on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releases or otherwise, including negligent rescue operation and further agree that if, despite this release, waiver of liability, and assumption of risk, I or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the releases, I will indemnify, save an d hold harmless each of the releases from any loss, liability, damage, or cost, which may result of such claim.
I have read the Release And Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement, and understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
NEW PROCEDURES PER COVID GUIDELINES:
1. Parents may drop off the athlete at the top front door. If parent is entering the building, masks must be worn at all times. In order to abide by spacing limitations, we have to ask you to stay outside to wait for your child's class to end. For any first time athletes or trial classes, we will schedule times for their parents to watch their class until comfortable with enrollment.
2. Knock- (or wait behind a marked area) Staff member will open doors for you and will do a distanced temperature check while greeting your child.
3. Athlete will sanitize hands and shoes before entering the main gym area.
4. Place bag and water bottle in waiting area on a hook. Hooks and chairs will be distanced 6 feet apart. There are cubbies and hooks for bags, jackets, or water bottles. Please send as little as possible.
5. Athletes will be required to wear masks while in the waiting areas or while stretching but not during physical exercise or lessons.
6. Before each class, athlete will wash hands in sink.
7. Our floors are sealed with an antimicrobial protective layer. All mats and equipment will be sanitized between classes and at the end of each night.
8. Exit through back doors and staff member will give you hand sanitizer and make sure you get to your car/parent.
9. Parents should form a pick up line by the bottom of the stairs. Staff will make sure athletes get to their cars safely.
10. There is to be no other food or drinks brought into the gym at this time, your child may bring their own water bottle and place in a cubby or their own bag.
11. There will be no visitors at this time to classes.
12. Please make sure that your child collects all belongings, anything left over a week will be thrown away or donated.
The undersigned gives permission for the Xtreme Cheer and Gymnastics #1 Inc owners, officers, employees, and/or agents whether paid or volunteer to seek and give appropriate emergency medical attention for the participant(s) during class, practice or competition, including to or from a competition in the event of accident, injury, or illness in the event they are unable to reach any parent or guardian. I understand that I will be responsible for any and all costs of medical attention and treatment. I represent that the participant is covered by medical insurance. I understand that cheerleading, tumbling, and gymnastics are inherently dangerous and that injuries occur. I represent that I have sought the opinion of the participants physician and that participant is physically fit and mentally capable of participating on a cheer team, gymnastics team, and/or recreational class.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By attending any classes or events at Xtreme Cheer And Gymnastics #1 INC, you assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19 to you and your family.